Patient Testimonials And Reviews
- ScottEvil Posted on 04/27/11 Dr. Kriss has done 2 crowns and a filling for me. All of them have worked well, and he was patient and attentive. I was very comfortable while the work was done.
- Merry Posted on 03/23/10 Dr. Kriss is the best dentist I've been to in my life. I'm 64 years old and had some scary dentist experiences in my young years. Dr. Kriss is patient, explains everything, is gentle. I'm perfectly comfortable going to him. His staff has always been upbeat and kind as well.
- 10/4/10 Dr. Kriss is a very pleasant dentist to see. He takes his time and explains everything needed. I would recommend him to anyone.
- 100% of patient's who submitted a survey would recommend Dr. Kriss to family or friends.
- "Best dentist ever!" Jennifer W.
- "Have to agree. Will not go to anyone else." Shirley M.
- "I've been to Dr. Kriss. He's great! First time I have ever been numbed up and didn't feel a thing!" Tracy K.
- "He is a fantastic dentist. Very gentle caring and kind!! Non judgmental too!" Shelley W.
- "We love Dr. Kriss! Thank you for being such a wonderful man that takes your profession to the max! There's never been a tear shed when we come to see you. THAT makes all the difference in the world. We thank God for bringing you into our lives. You care and it shows!" Robbie, Mary Ann, Natalie & Oli
- "I enjoyed the visits to Dr. Kriss' office. Everyone is so friendly and you feel so welcome. It takes all the fear away! That's why I drive down from Kansas City for my dental work to be done with Dr. Kriss" ~A. Gleason, Leawood KS